The Saint Vincent de Paul Church website provides information on programs and services related to our parish community. Our audience includes parishioners, prospective parishioners, and the general public. Content provided on our site is written by Pastoral staff and commission members.
- We do not accept or host paid advertising on www.stvdep.org. Our website is supported by the generosity of our donors.
- Permission to use material from this website / reprints / copyright
- Saint Vincent de Paul Parish retains copyright on the content of this site, unless otherwise noted.
- Reprint or reuse of information from this site without change
To request permission to use information from this website, send an email describing the intended use, duration and contact information to email@example.com
Using any of the Parish’s registered trademarks (logos) without the Parish’s prior consent is strictly prohibited. Please send written requests describing intended use, duration and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photographs and graphics
The photographs and graphics on our website are not available for reproduction by third parties.
When linking to the Saint Vincent de Church website, web managers should be aware that the Parish trademarks are not available for posting or replication on third party websites without a written agreement with the parish. As part of the permission agreement for web linking, third parties must post the following with any trademark URL or content used:
Linking Disclaimer: Saint Vincent de Paul Church is not responsible for information or advice provided by others, including information on websites that link to parish site and on third party sites to which the parish links. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Saint Vincent de Paul Church works to ensure that the information provided on its authorized website is accurate, timely and useful. The parish and any other parties involved in the preparation or publication of this site are not responsible for errors or omissions in information provided on this site or any actions resulting from the use of such information. Visitors are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other reliable sources and to direct any questions. Corrections and additions to this site will be made when necessary or as time permits.
Saint Vincent de Paul Church is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website. Information we collect from you is used to improve our site, provide you a better experience, respond to your questions and process your electronic donations.
We collect two types of information on our website:
- Web server traffic information. This information is used to determine the number of visitors to our site, length of stay and sources of traffic. We collect aggregate data — or totals of those visiting from a domain — not information identifying individual users. We use this information to help improve our site and our service to you.
- Personal information provided by you. We collect email addresses and other personal information only when you provide it to us. If you fill out a form or survey, request information or make a donation, we may collect your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and email address.
Use of personal information
Saint Vincent de Paul Church collects information on our website. We do not sell, trade or rent our website visitor’s personal information to others. If you willingly provide us your personal information, the parish may use it to process donations, respond to Email Information requests and questions, to send you electronic news updates, to send you event information including registration options, and to include you in network workgroups. In all of these cases, to remove your contact information from these lists, notify us in writing, by phone, or by email.
Your contact information may be used for internal communication with other parish user groups. In this circumstance, your information is visible to your peers. If your information is determined to be used by your peers inappropriately, you are encouraged to respond to that party directly and notify the parish.
By using the parish website, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above. Any changes to this policy will be posted prior to their implementation.
We respect your privacy and recognize that you may wish to limit the ways in which we contact you. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- To remove your name from electronic mailing lists, please provide your full name, mailing address and a sentence requesting removal.
- To remove your name from postal mailing lists, please provide your full name, mailing address and a sentence requesting suppression of your personal information in our files.
- To review or correct your personal information with the parish, please provide your name and a sentence requesting a review or a correction.
We take every reasonable precaution to protect your personal information. Access to your information is restricted only to authorized staff with a legitimate and specific business purpose.
A cookie is a piece of data sent to your Web browser and stored on your hard drive. Cookies help us improve our website by tracking and targeting the interests of our users as they visit different sections of our site. Cookies do not contain personal information.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track visitors’ movements and gather broad information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personal information.