Additional information is available in the weekly bulletin.
- Jaclyn leads the Rosary every Wednesday at 6:00 pm via Facebook.
- Annual Women’s Retreat – Saturday, January 23, 2021 from 9:00 am until 12:00 noon via Zoom.
- HERstory: The 19th Amendment Turns 100! A virtual performance by Anita Kallen Rowe (parishioner) and Catherine Thomson. February 2021. More details to follow.
- November 11, 2020 Book Discussion
- December 9, 2020
- January 23, 2021 Annual Retreat
- February 10. 2021
- March 10, 2021
- Book Discussion – Wednesday, November 11, 2020 “The Red Tent” by Anita Diamant 7:00 to 8:00 pm via Zoom.
- Winter Clothing Drive for our Seton Pantry Patrons from November 1st through November 29th. We are collecting NEW hats, gloves, and socks OR $10.00 Gift Cards for McDonald’s, Burger King, and Subway OR monetary donations so we can purchase needed items. Please drop off donations in Church after the Masses or the Parish Center during office hours.
For more information, please contact our Leadership Team:
Megan Bogle firstname.lastname@example.org
Joan Buchanan email@example.com
Marilyn Canna Costebader firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Carter email@example.com
Ginny Costigan firstname.lastname@example.org
Leslie Linke email@example.com
Caitlin Long firstname.lastname@example.org
Nancy Pulicio email@example.com
Mary Theresa Reed firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristie Sexton email@example.com
Linda Vaeth firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy Stenson email@example.com