Join us for Pray the Rosary led by Vincentian Women on Wednesday evenings during Lent!
6:00 pm in the Church. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
All are welcome!
Our next book discussion will be on the book “Do Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?” by John R. Powers about growing up Catholic in Chicago.
Start reading the book now. Discussion date to come.
- We welcome you to join us for our monthly meeting on the last Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Parish Center.
- The Winter Retreat of the Vincentian Women’s Group will be held on Saturday, January 26, 2019 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm in the Parish Center
- Join us for our next book discussion on Thursday, November 8, 2018. Hospitality: 6:30 pm. Discussion: 7:00 to 8:00 pm St. Vincent de Paul Parish Center. We will be discussing “My Life with the Saints” by Fr. James Martin S.J.
- Ice Cream Social for all Women of the Parish, Sunday, August 26, 1 – 3 pm
- Book Discussion “Barking to the Choir” by Gregory Boyle, Thursday, May 10, 2018 – 6:30-8:00pm, in the Parish Center
- Women’s Self Defense Class: Saturday, April 14, 2018 11:00 am – 12:30 pm in the Parish Center
- Stations of the Cross Friday led by the Vincentian Women, Friday, February 16, 2018 at 7pm in Church